Sewickley Area Lions Club
The Lions meets on the 4th Wednesday of every month in the Sewickley Area Library.
***The Sewickley Area Lions Club was chartered on April 22, 1948***
The Lions’ programs include:
- The Lion’s Club is dedicated to the common cause of service to others.
- Since it was formed, the Lions opened Crabapple Park in 1956 and then Crabapple Pool in 1961.
- In 2008, a donation was made to the Sewickley Area Library Trust.
- The Lions also support the youth in the area by promoting athletics and are responsible for sending students to the annual district youth seminar/talent show.
- The Lions Club sells brooms and collects used eyeglasses at local businesses.
We are always looking for new members that are community oriented and looking to make a difference.
For more information, please visit the Lions Clubs website.